Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"Everybody Loves Raymond"?

NOT!!!

Am I the only one who's sick of hearing about Ray Romano's final season? Didn't watch many episodes but managed to catch a few. Never liked the show or the characters. We just never bonded. Will & Grace funny is rare I know but Raymond reminded me of whinny puppies. Compounding my dislike was seeing Patricia Heaton on "Entertainment Tonight" adding her two cents on the Schaivo case proclaiming she didn't understand how anyone could starve that poor woman to death. As if she was sitting up in bed ordering room service that never arrived! UGH! Ray and the entire cast have been on every show on TV except Law and Order lately! Maybe L&O should write an episode like "Murder on the Orient Express" where everyone gets Raymond!

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

You do make me laugh dear! I never loved Raymond. He was a big ole bore!

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "heathern" woman has annoyed me for years with her repuklican crap. I never liked her and always will.
And....I never watched one episode. Good riddance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home