Friday, January 13, 2006

Preview of Coming Attractions...

In my personal photo library, there are images of RQM's charming home. Predictably, there are quilts everywhere you turn. He even uses them for tablecloths!!! I have obtained permission from the artist to share the photos I have of his beautifully imaginative creations.

So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.... on the ever popular Photo Sunday you will be amazed at the talent of my dear cousin. Somewhere our darling Grandmother is looking upon us with great pride. She too was a fabulous seamstress and wonderful quilt maker.

Here is the Divine Dot with a little teaser peak of one of her favorites...

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

OH.....

I can't wait!

STB

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger RED QUILT MAKER said...

Oh Oh....

rQm

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger dondon009 said...

Yeah, it's time to show us some of the master's works!

Looking forward to photo Sunday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home