Sunday, January 08, 2006

Family Photos

March 2005... a family reunion of sorts... my mother, the sons of her brother and I were all in the same place at the same time... here are a couple of pictures we took while we were together.

Dinner table from left: RQM brother # 1 & 2 & sister-inlaw; RQM: my mother, son-inlaw & youngest daughter; RQM sister-inlaw & me.


A day or two after our dinner at the Clearwater Beach Hotel... RQM’s sister arrived to complete the group. Everyone gathered at our house for a ham dinner feast and LOTS of visiting and catching up. Added in this photo are RQM’s darling little sister and my husband.


RQM with the most adorable Dot and Dash.... how cute is this family?

As always, click on image to enlarge... enjoy.

8 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger alan said...

Lovely photos of your family! Seems that when one of ours is taken, I'm always behind the lens, (probably a good thing).

Hadn't been here since early in the week; love the pizza item below! Anything we can do to make people think right now is needed, and that's a good one!

alan

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger dondon009 said...

Family.... what a wonderful thing!

The photos are great and thank you for sharing! I will post some next week.

It is so good to have you blogging again.

DON~

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger RED QUILT MAKER said...

Jeez, I look old.

Oh yeah, I am old.

I love that sister of mine.
Sisters are great.

Cousins are great too.

YOU!!being the greatest of all.

RQM

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Just what I needed on this Photo Sunday!

I loved these...and seeing them again brought a big smile to my face.

STB

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Blogzie said...

I just want to PhotoShop myself into these pictures and hang them on my wall and pretend it's my family.

But then that might be too stalker-like.

You are all so attractive!

You are beautiful Miss Connie Jane and RQM and the doggies just give me the vapors.

Love it and you too.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

x0x0x0x

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger sjobs said...

Love the family photos...

I just love photo Sunday....

Mary

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger I n g e r said...

Oh! How wonderful! I'm with Blogzie, only I don't share her inhibition about stalker behavior! Next time you see those photos there'll be a tall brunette--congratulations! It's a girl!--standing there, too.

Happy Sunday!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger CrackerLilo said...

That would have to be such a fun family reunion! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home