Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Sorry I'm late... "I was making rather merry yesterday."

Dear STB encouraged me to start this blog in 2005 and I'm glad I did having met so many new and wonderful friends.
Thank you all for YOUR blogs and friendship.

My New Year's wish is that the entire Bush administration is impeached, fired, indited, replaced, and otherwise removed from office/appointment/their position. Would be the most wonderful gift of all.

I'd like to kick off the first photo Sunday of 2006 with a family photo... circa 1957.


click on image to enlarge
adults L-R: RQM's mother holding his little sister; my dad and mother; grandparents of RQM & me; RQM's dad (my mother's brother)... last but not least, RQM. My sister and I are the two little girls standing in front.

8 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger RED QUILT MAKER said...

I remember that day.

There is our Dear Dear Elsie again.

We're older now than our parents were in the photo.

Yikes!

You're still the cutest, you can't help it.

Love, Love Again,
RQM

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Connie in FL said...

Actually RQM, we are probably about the same age now that our GRANDPARENTS were in that photo!

Yikes, indeed!


PS: YOU'RE the cutest and Elsie the sweetest.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger sjobs said...

Thanks for sharing the photo!!!

I just love it!

Happy New Year!

Mary

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

This is the best photo so far...I love this.

The two of you and the rest of you.

I had the pleaure of meeting RQM's mom! She came and stayed at the loft one Thanksgiving.

Doesn't RQM look so hip and chic with his rope belt!

Thanks Connie! I'm so happy to have you in my life.....

STB

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger dondon009 said...

I love this picture!

This is the best, and what a wonderful holiday tribute to family.....

Now I fully understand the Connie/RQM connection!

Thanks for sharing this...... and yes, maybe just maybe this will be a very difficult year for the Bush administration!

Let's keep right on blogging!

DON~

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Blogzie said...

Oh now Connie Jane and RQM, just stop it you two.

Right now.

You are BOTH the cutest.

So there.

Great photo, Ms. CJ.

Thanks!

Love and a Happy New Year to you!

x0x0x0x

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger CrackerLilo said...

How precious! Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home