Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dana Reeve

Dana Reeve has lung cancer.

I can't believe it.
After all she's been through this seems a cruel blow.

I am sure she's not perfect, but her dedication to her late husband and the stem cell research cause she still works for make her seem like a good candidate for an easier go in life. I admit I do a lot of complaining and feeling sorry for myself when things go wrong. Turns out I have it pretty easy compared to what others must endure.

Hopefully this lovely lady will make a speedy and complete recovery.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Was shocked to read this story on the gossip pages of the Daily News and then have it confirmed on CNN!

Sad indeed.

Life sure can throw some curves, but this is surely a foul ball.

STB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home