Saturday, July 30, 2005

New Friends & Happy Birthday

Ever meet someone and it seems like you've been friends for a long time?
One such new friend for me is STB, who I met through a friend of his who just happens to be a relative of mine.

In the past several months we have emailed and chatted. Having similar political points of view and a mutual connection, we have clicked as they say. I am enjoying the process of getting to know my new friend via the internet. This week I learned that today is his birthday. In honor of this milestone, I'd like to offer my well wishes.

Happy Birthday STB!
And MANY more!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Well thank you dollface!

I too am enjoying this journey. Glad it started (thank you RQM) and looking forward to where it leads!

STB

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger RED QUILT MAKER said...

Am I a match maker or what???
Oh no, that's right, I'm a quilt maker.
xoxo both of you,
RQM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home