Sunday, August 07, 2005

Cindy Sheehan's Field Trip

I started a post this morning after reading the story of Cindy Sheehan in the AOL news. (She's the one who's son was killed in Iraq and she went to Crawford to ask "W" why.) Having trouble with the words I needed to express my thoughts, I put off finishing until now. Turns out, Rosie posted exactly what I wanted to say about it on her blog so now I don't need to finish mine, just read hers via the link to the right. ---->

I hate this war. I hate that this president seems to need it to feed his ego. I hate even more that he uses fear to get what he wants. If Iraq isn't another Viet Nam I'd love for somebody to explain it to me.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger RED QUILT MAKER said...

Rosie's the best, and so are YOU!
RQM

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Sadly I think there can be no justifcation for this war, just as there was none for Vietnam. Bogus motives by money hungry humans at the expense of human lives. It sucks.

GWB sucks.
WAR sucks.

YOU ROCK!

STB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home