Saturday, July 09, 2005

Blogging in a Timely Manor

I hate being behind my time but it seems lately that's my norm. When I am out and about blog ideas flow freely. GREAT comments pop into my head along with most insightful thoughts. By the time I start to put together something with actual words and thoughts it's old news or rambling. So many blog posts started but never finished. Perhaps brilliant but untimely. What's that old saying? "The faster I go the "behinder" I get." It's not really writers block, it's more like trying to cram too much life into one day.
::sigh::
::breath::
Start again.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!!!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

I see someone has gone back to being anonymous....lol! Another day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home