Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The "W" Show

Is that how cults do it? The brain washing I mean. Tell the same story often enough and eventually everyone accepts it as the truth?

I couldn't watch the "W" show last night. That condesending tone and silly smurk are just too much for me. However, for one brief minute I took a peek just as he made one of his famous references linking our current war to September 11, 2001. Can't believe he still thinks we're buying that one. Wonder if he truly believes it or it's just something Dick told him is a fact? Clearly last night's event was to "market" the war. Speaking at an army base pretty much insures no opposition in the audience. What kind of bubble is he living in? It's sad he feels he must ignore the majority of the citizens. Probably thinks it's for our own good. What a shame so many Americans must get hurt or die to feed "W" and company's ego.

This is one of the scariest administrations since Nixon's. They are so self-righteous. I am sure they think they are saving us from ourselves. We're moving backwards on so many issues. The Founding Fathers must be rolling over in their graves.
Happy Independence Day.

5 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, he doesn't think he is saving US. No No No. He KNOWS he is putting a very large chunk of change in the pockets of his cronies. There is no profit in peace....NONE OOPS, gotta flee, I see a white van approaching.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Connie in FL said...

May I offer refuge? Grab your foil lined bathing cap and flee north asap!!! Safe and happy fourth to you and the girls. xo

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Careful, that white van is going to be very busy....
You are more a woman than me....I couldn't watch. I didn't turn it on and I turned off any coverage that it recevied. I know, I know...ignoring it won't make him go away..but I couldn't stand it. And yes Happy 4th to one and all. Let freedom ring for everyone, for anyone who chooses to believe in freedom and what the word truly means......

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

BTW
When is RQM going to have a blog?
I ask you.
We want to know....

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Connie in FL said...

I agree, RQM is most insightful and should definitely consider his own blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home