Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stranger than Fiction


Last weekend my daughter, Mrs. McD, and I attended a wedding in LA. Naturally, we managed to work in some shopping and site seeing. One of the locations on the drive by list was the famous Scientology Celebrity Center.

It sits on it's own block and is indeed a lovely building. Nicely landscaped. Heavily guarded.

As we drove slowly by, I took photos. On three occasions we stopped the car so I could quickly jump out and snap away.

The one posted below was taken as we drove past. It is unedited in any way, I swear!

Do you see what I see???
Now, about those aliens ~

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I told you Tom Cruise was gay.
rQm

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger alan said...

Sure doesn't look like any lens flare I've ever seen!

:o)

alan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home