Thursday, June 01, 2006

Priceless


PLUS

PRICELESS

We seem to be so busy any more that I am having a real problem finding the time to read... just for fun. It's been driving me crazy that there are stacks of unread books on the coffee table just waiting for me to fall into a chair and crack them open. Not long ago the light bulb clicked onto the solution!

I have...
A) a library card
B) an ipod
C) AND, the library houses unabridged books on CD.

BINGO!!!

So far I've downloaded half a dozen books onto my computer. There are currently two on my ipod which I keep in my purse to have a listen instead of using the radio in my car!

Heaven!!!

I can "read" whenever I have the chance now. It's AWESOME!

5 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger alan said...

Somewhere I think I heard about Patrick Stewart reading Shakespeare...

I don't have one yet, though I will; thanks to you I already have a new use for it!

alan

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger RED QUILT MAKER said...

Work is so annoying when it intrudes on reading time.
Love Ya!
rQm

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Twisted Lady said...

That is a great idea!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger dondon009 said...

OH NO!

I still haven't mastered all of the little dodads on my cell phone yet, (mine rings like a telephone) and my digital camera is still unopened in its original packaging... it's all getting too complex!

Now I have a headache just thinking about it; but I do plan on purchasing an IPOD, although I've no clue what I'm gonna do with it!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Cool idea! I love that..now I just have to get used to reading this way!

STB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home