Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

There are two large trunks full of photographs in this house. It's true I didn't dig clear to the bottom, but you'd think I'd be able to find a fun picture of me and my mother within the first foot or so. But no. The only ones I found were taken at the luncheon following my dad's funeral. Not the happy mother-daughter photo I was hoping to find.

I did ran across a couple of just my parents, before they married and on their wedding day circa 1946. So happy, so beautiful in both. Here's to her.

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger alan said...

I'm glad you found these! She is so beautiful in them!

As are you everytime I've seen you!

Happy Mother's Day!

alan

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger dondon009 said...

Your mother is indeed beautiful, as are you!

I telephoned my mother in Canada today and will be visiting her in the fall. She's 82 and still "very young" at heart.

We have always been friends and still talk and laugh as friends (in French, of course) ...

I am going to beg her to give up her treasure chest of old photos when I go home.... it won't be an easy task as she treasures them also!

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger sttropezbutler said...

Ok, time to start scanning!

All those photos must be scanned for easy access!

Like you have the time for this!

Love to you CJ!

STB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home