Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Voting made easy!



For the first time ever, I submitted an absentee ballot to the clerk of courts. On Nov. 4 I am scheduled to work 12 hours and was afraid time management might prevent me from getting to the polls on time.There were many choices to make ... the most important was a no brainer. I took my ballot to work and when there was a lull researched candidates and their records, judges and who had appointed them, and those pesky confusingly worded amendments. One very important in Florida is #2 which would like to ban gay marriage.

No rush, no one waiting to use the booth, easy-peasy. I just may do it this way from now on. So... I proudly state I have voted!

Early voting has begun here too. Whatever it takes, mark that ballot and drop it in the box. It is always important, but this year especially so

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Beans!
I just called Manatee County Board of Elections to get the address. I'm off to vote early too just as soon as I talk to the Butler about his new abode and how he is doing.
WORK SUCKS!
rQm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home