Monday, September 08, 2008

I have an idea...

... thought of it today. I took the day off to have lunch with friends. One of the gal's husband left last week. He's a Marine. First stop, NC for his shots etc. then somewhere for protocol training, then off to Afghanistan. FOR A YEAR.

After I got home, it occurred to me. What if "they" just reversed his orders and those of everyone else who's been scheduled to go? Don't publicize it, just don't send them. Then, start sending home the kids who have been there the longest one plane full at a time. Pretty soon they would all be home. No muss, no fuss, no fanfare. Those who CHOOSE to volunteer can stay if the want (with full combat pay) to protect that stupid "green" zone or whatever it is.... but only on a voluntary basis.

I hear on the news W will announce tomorrow his own "pull out plan".... (I'll wait while you giggle at your own joke here.) Why now? Because of the election and the fact he knows if McCain is elected we'll be there another 100 years anyway?

Whatever his idea is, I like mine better.

peace

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger dondon009 said...

I love your idea, my dear....

Here we are again in another election year, full of promises; more of the same.

Wake up American!

Don~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home