Wednesday, July 25, 2007

DUBYA'S "RESPONSE"

Today is July 24, in the Year of America's Lord Jesus Christ 2007

President Reassures His Hundreds of Remaining Supporters Following Routine Rectal Roto-Rootering


THE PRESIDENT: My fellow Americans: Yesterday, I briefly surrendered my reigns of power to Vice President Dick Cheney, on account of I had to get a colonasstomy in case the loving God who appointed me ruler changes His mind and tries to kill me with the ass cancer. I know it's uncomfortable for my adoring public to think of me, their super-macho El Hefe, all drugged up and helpless, de-pantsed, with a ten-foot robot python jimmying so far up my gayhole, it could taste yesterday's Cheetos – but don't worry: I'm OK. And to every fucktard standup comic and late show host who's wondering: NO, they did not find another copy of my Iraq war plan up there! ...

Read the entire piece at: whitehouse.org

3 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger alan said...

I hoped perhaps they'd find his brain at least!

Of course, there probably isn't anything to connect it to if they did!

I love your comment about not knowing your freedom was in Iraq!

Sadly, we seem to have much less of it here of late!

alan

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger CrackerLilo said...

It was too obvious, yet too tempting, to joke about how it should've been done without anesthetic so he'd know how the rest of the country feels!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger dondon009 said...

I love Whitehouse.org..... never a dull moment!

I'm afraid to say anything about the "procedure" because I'm scheduled to go thru this on the 29th!

I am not at all looking forward to it, but the doctor is cute as all hell, so looking up at him before I go to sleep is sure to conjure up very pleasant fantasies.....

DON~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home