Sunday, April 18, 2010



I am loosing my mind. No doubt. Sixty is the age my brain is officially scrambled.

For 42 years, yes FORTY TWO, my high school year books and "stuff" have been in the same cardboard box. It's been moved from Ohio to Illinois. Chicago to Kansas City, Independence, Jefferson City and Trenton, Missouri. Finally to Florida. Always in the same box. At Christmas time while looking for something in my closet, I pulled down the box. For some reason, in my infinite wisdom, I took out my Junior & Senior year books thinking I'd browse through them.

A reunion is being planned and I heard from someone I can not place after these 42 years. I've looked everywhere, including the original box. CAN I FIND THOSE #*&$@!G yearbooks?

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Freedom's Voice said...

I can relate. I carried my military memorabilia around for 28 years, in the same box, for at least 4 moves. When it came time for my retirement ceremony do you think I could find that stuff? Ha!! Take it from me. They are in your house somewhere. Take a deep breath, clear your mind. They are there. Trust me.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger dondon009 said...

My 45th high school reunion is this summer........... I will not be attending because of other commitments.

Have you been on classmates.com?

Quite interesting......

I still have "stuff" that is still in boxes from my 89 move to Florida. I'm almost afraid to look!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home